We take intellectual property rights seriously and care about the legitimate infringement of others’ copyright or other intellectual property rights. It is Prometheus’ policy to respond to notices of infringement that comply with applicable intellectual property laws including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Our Registered DMCA Agent is:
Name: Marie Jorajuria
Address: 21255 Burbank Blvd Suite 120 Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Telephone: (415) 272-3317
If you believe that your copyright is being infringed on the Site, please send a written notice to our DMCA Registered Agent at DMCA@prometheusalts.com with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed or a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Prometheus to locate the work on the Site (e.g., the URL for the web page on which the content appears);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in the notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by the complaining party attesting, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party is the copyright/trademark owner or is authorized to act on the owner's behalf; and
- A physical or electronic signature, together with contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, email address) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please be aware that if you materially misrepresent that a product, post, or activity is infringing your copyright you may yourself be liable for images. If you are not sure whether material available online infringes your intellectual property rights, we request that you first contact an attorney.
If your material or post is the subject of a DMCA complaint but is not infringing on another’s intellectual property and should not have been removed, you may send us a written DMCA Counter-Notice to DMCA@prometheusalts.com with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that was removed, and the location on the Site where it would have been found prior to its removal;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent either to the jurisdiction of a) the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located if you live in the United States, or b) any judicial district in which Prometheus is located if you live outside the United States. Please also include a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who sent the original infringement notice to Prometheus or from an agent of such person;
- Your physical or electronic signature, together with your contact information (address, telephone number and, if available, email address).
We will respond to all DMCA Notices and Counter-Notices and comply with applicable law. We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion.
REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY